4494new content at Maljardin.com

  • strangeparadiselibrary
    Jan 4, 2014
      Hi, Strangers!  I know the last half of 2013 was kind of quiet around here, but I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that we have a spot of new material up on www.maljardin.com.  First, for everyone who enjoys Rachel's SP audio dramas, we've added them to our links page.  So you can jump directly from our set to hers.  Also, we have an exciting new piece of fan fiction - "Evil Unearthed" - kindly contributed by S.M. Hillis.  This is the first original, full-length STRANGE PARADISE novel written since 1970, so be sure to drop by and check it out.  2014 will mark the 45th anniversary of STRANGE PARADISE, and I hope it shapes up to be an exciting year for all of us!

      -Curt
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic