4391Beware "Happy New Year" email!

    Jan 1, 2013
      Hey, Strangers!
      If any of you receive an email from my strangeparadiselibrary@... address bearing the subject heading "Happy New Year", please do not click the link it contains. I appears that my email account has been hacked, and I definitely DID NOT send these messages. I don't know what the link contains, and I don't want to know (as I'm sure it's some sort of virus). Anyway, I do wish each and every one of you a wonderful 2013, but please disregard the "Happy New Year" email. If this continues, I may have to shut down the StrangePardiseLibrary email account and open a new one. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys, but I hope everyone is having a great New Year's holiday.
      -Curt