4382Re: [Strange Paradise] Avant Maljardin - Part 2

  • Debby Graham
    Dec 3, 2012
      Hi Barbara, thank you for continuing the story. .You mentioned some of the
      episodes should have been done to a conclusion instead of leaving the
      audience guessing. I know this makes it difficult to work on a story. I
      usually have to review some of the scenes for my stories but a lot of times
      I can't find what I want. I guess that's where our imagination comes in.

      Debby