432Re: CJOH in Ottawa

    Jun 5, 2003
      Thanks for that link. The pilot was also filmed at CJOH. The CJOH
      board room was used for the scene between Dan and Dr. Alison Carr,
      and when you say Dan yelling at his sec'y in the hallway, it's an
      actual office corridor in the CJOH offices.

      I was shown the building where the read-throughs were done every
      morning around 6 a.m. It was in Ross St. and the staff always
      referred to it as "Ross." I'll be in Ottawa again later this month;
      perhaps I'll be able to get a shot of the building then.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic