      From: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 12:09 AM
      To: Christian_Dark_Shadows_Fans@yahoogroups.com; Beaglemoms; I-BARC;
      Strange_Paradise; Pam_Walter Lewis
      Subject: [Strange Paradise] Need your prayers

      Since Sunday I've been having shortness of breath and now I'm coughing and
      the shortness of breath is getting worse. Symptoms seem to point to
      pneumonia and being 60 it scares me. So I'm off to the ER tomorrow. With
      Daisy I refuse to be hospitalized. I have people who can help me get what I
      need and I just take my time walking up and down the stairs and take it slow
      when I walk Daisy. Please pray it isn't serious and that I can be back to
      "normal" (whatever that is)...soon.
      Sent from my BlackBerryR by Boost Mobile

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      No virus found in this message.