      From: Rachel Cavic <rachel@...>
      To: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 1:59:46 AM
      Subject: RE: [Strange Paradise] Re: New Fan!

      Yes, I have the Chiller channel. As a fan of the 90's series, I don't mind
      at all that they run that version since I love it so much. However, I wish
      they would air the episodes uncut.

      I think it would be fun to watch the original on TV again though. I'm
      collecting the series but there's something about watching it on TV that's
      just special.

      Awesome! Do check out the website and let me know which character(s)
      interest you by going to the "Joining" section. :-)

      Chat with you soon!

      Rachel

      _____

      From: Rachel Cavic <rachel@...