      From: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Becky Burr
      Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 12:30 AM
      To: strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Strange Paradise] Re: New Fan!

      Hi Toni
      my name is Becky and I'm new to this group but have been a long time Strange
      Paradise & Dark Shadows fan.
      I watched ALL the Maljardin episodes they have on youtube and I'd love to
      thank the person who uploaded so many episodes to youtube! only one person
      has uploaded Strange Paradise to youtube so it is really hard to find for
      viewing.
      does anyone know if it will be on television in the US anytime in the near
      future? or where the DVDs can be purchased of the entire series including
      Desmond Hall after the Maljardin episodes?

      we need more Strange Paradise fans to help the SP community grow.It is a
      wonderful show as is Dark Shadows!
      I have quite a collection of Dark Shadows and would love to burn some DVDs
      for anyone who has any Strange Paradise they can burn and trade with me or
      maybe any of the Dark Shadows episodes I might not have.

      Nice to meet all of you here!

      --- In strangeparadise2@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:strangeparadise2%40yahoogroups.com> , Toni Collins