3601Re: New Fan!

  • Becky Burr
    Jan 3, 2011
      Hi Toni
      my name is Becky and I'm new to this group but have been a long time Strange Paradise & Dark Shadows fan.
      I watched ALL the Maljardin episodes they have on youtube and I'd love to thank the person who uploaded so many episodes to youtube! only one person has uploaded Strange Paradise to youtube so it is really hard to find for viewing.
      does anyone know if it will be on television in the US anytime in the near future? or where the DVDs can be purchased of the entire series including Desmond Hall after the Maljardin episodes?

      we need more Strange Paradise fans to help the SP community grow.It is a wonderful show as is Dark Shadows!
      I have quite a collection of Dark Shadows and would love to burn some DVDs for anyone who has any Strange Paradise they can burn and trade with me or maybe any of the Dark Shadows episodes I might not have.

      Nice to meet all of you here!