3113Missing Episode

    Nov 1, 2009
      This may have been talked about on here before, but I've been thinking about the so-called "lost episode." I know that "Dark Shadows" would skip episode numbers if there was a preemption of some sort (Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.). That's why "Dark Shadows" last episode is numbered #1245, when in fact there were only 1225 episodes produced (there were 20 preemptions during the series' run). Is it possible that there were only 194 episodes produced of SP, with a number being skipped somewhere along the way? Just a thought. Any ideas?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic