It's a strop. Use it with your straight razor! On Feb 4, 2016 6:19 PM, "crazy35603@... [straightrazorplace]"earledrive
Hi I found the following: "Circa: early 1900's Manufacturer: Irwin Leather Goods Co Chicago Manufactured by Irwin Leather Goods Co Chicago, Genuine Sunasackhd.wrench
Speaking of Strops...my preference is for 3" leather hanging with a fabric component, and I have several, but this past month I took a road trip for a week,sh8knj8kster
I am hopeful that this club will help preserve the art of straight razor shaving. Hopefully, we can direct people to places to buy, sell, trade, repair and sharpen razors as well as talk about them. Historical and collecting data is greatly appreciated. Information on strops, mugs and hones will also be welcome. Thanks.
Check out our new site: http://www.straightrazorplace.com.
- Nov 20, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.