Good afternoon straightrazorplace http://soulpathmagazine.com/properly.php?bad=kaeh7yx2q1r1c jbreakstuff@... Sent from my iPhonejbreakstuff
Thanks Lynn! Thanks Lynn!lvheretic
Yes!, Congratulations are in order. You've been straight razor shaving longer than 15 years though right?...I'm coming up on my 4th year anniversary, gettingsh8knj8kster
I am hopeful that this club will help preserve the art of straight razor shaving. Hopefully, we can direct people to places to buy, sell, trade, repair and sharpen razors as well as talk about them. Historical and collecting data is greatly appreciated. Information on strops, mugs and hones will also be welcome. Thanks.
Check out our new site: http://www.straightrazorplace.com.
- Nov 20, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.