Re: I'm new!

  • adjustme69
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 4:16 AM
      Thanks for joining and participating in the club. Just to let you
      know, I have a couple of Bokers and they really do a nice job
      shaving. I have found that the Puma is just about the best shaving
      razor out there and is consistently good on tough beards. Are the
      razors you have honed now? If not and you want to send me one to
      hone up for you, let me know. Lynn