Wonderedge

  • tedzepplen51
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2003
      Thank you David I appreciate the information. If you or anyone in the
      group has a really mint wonderedge for sale please let me know.
      Thanks, Bryant
    • huntlawtoo
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2003
        OK, I give up... Just re-did my wonderedge and it scraped my skin.
        we are talking small nicks!!!! I had backhoned it and
        everything....it did the standing chest hair test...But it still
        shaves like two goldon men...Dan, Or Twobit John, would you sharpen
        it for me...(paid service). It is a keeper, but I cannot fix it. I
        still think I ruined It by buffing with a dremmel on speed 1 on a wet
        washcloth to keep down heat buildup.
      • twobitjohn
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 7, 2003
          I doubt that ruined it. I will see what I can do with it. Get in
          touch.

          John

          --- In straightrazorplace@yahoogroups.com, huntlawtoo <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > OK, I give up... Just re-did my wonderedge and it scraped my skin.
          > we are talking small nicks!!!! I had backhoned it and
          > everything....it did the standing chest hair test...But it still
          > shaves like two goldon men...Dan, Or Twobit John, would you sharpen
          > it for me...(paid service). It is a keeper, but I cannot fix it. I
          > still think I ruined It by buffing with a dremmel on speed 1 on a
          wet
          > washcloth to keep down heat buildup.
        • Carl B. Jones
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 19 5:50 PM
            MUMMMM,.... what a shave.... Lynn IS Right.... MUMMMMMMM baby face.
            J. CArL
          • mightyheine
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 20, 2004
              Just shaved with a Wonderedge I borrowed from a member... WOW that
              is all I can say!! They are pretty amazing
            • zygostar50
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 9, 2004
                Hi all,
                Thought that would get everybodies attention!!!

                Getting a lot of new members lately, myself included. I think
                it would be nice if all you guys with over--- say 50 or 100 razors
                in your collection would donate one real nice sharp shaver to each
                new member. You know just to get us started on the right foot, and
                smooth out the transition into that perfect wet shave.

                So Lynn, as our fearless leader and nice guy that you are!!!!-
                why don't you blow the dust off of one of those 10 or 20 Primo
                Wonderedge's, I know you've got stashed and Well! Ummm! give it to
                me.

                Come on all you newbie's lets rally together!!!

                Besides since I joined this group and started shopping ebay, at
                last count I only have around 40 or so razors. That kind of leaves me
                out of the new give away program.

                Twelve step!! Where are you??? Gary
              • twobitjohn
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 9, 2004
                  Smikin the good stuff are we Gary <LOL>?

                  John Crowley

                  --- In straightrazorplace@yahoogroups.com, "zygostar50" <gmagg2@d...>

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 9, 2004
                    ---