sharpen razor

  • Shon
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 26 9:18 PM
      Hi guys where can a send my.razors two razors to be.sharpened until I can master this technique ?
      --- In straightrazorplace@yahoogroups.com, creston laager <ulsterscot1968@...> wrote:

      > Shon...I must say, the best device I've ever used for honing is a coticule - - hands down! I know some here will disagree, primarily because there appears from some of the advisors here that coticules require an exceptional amount of skill to accomplish the feat; again, not true. Just remember to use some tape on the spine and you can "go to town" until you get it right. Again, I hate to say it, but, it's not exactly rocket  science. And get yourself a cheap loupe so as to appreciate your progress and learn as you go. My 2 cents worth for free!
      >

      > ________________________________

    • sh8knj8kster
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2012
        --- In straightrazorplace@yahoogroups.com, "Shon" <shon3gspl@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys where can a send my.razors two razors to be.sharpened until I can master this technique ?

        ~~~ http://www.razorandstone.com/content.php?123-FREE-HONING

        Best,

        Jake
        Reddick Fla.
      • Melvin Jenklowiecz
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 31, 2012
          What do they call the thing that's like a loupe, but has multiple drop down lenses and attaches to spectacles?