Re: [Straight Razor Place] honning my razor

  • Bill Watkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
      Shon if you desire I will hone your razor for you.  I do it for free if you pay for shipping both directions.  I do this on occasion for new shavers that want their razors honed so that they won't be spending a lot of money to get started.
      I sharpen the razors that go out on the straightrazorplace.com monthly giveaways of which I also run.

      Bill Watkins, moderator

      Hi guys I'm trying to develop the techniques to sharpen my razor, however can someone reffer me to a person who can sharpen my razors.
      Thanks

    • recentjester@aol.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2012
          I help on occasion as this is a growing population.  When I joined this group and straightrazorplace.com back in 2005 I believe that there were around 1700 members in SRP.com and now there are a little over 38,000 members, quite an increase in six years.  You guys ought to join the SRP.com forum and get in on the monthly giveaways which have helped new shavers that don't have any of the items to get them started.  We give away some pretty cool things plus the help you get is way above the call of duty.

          Bill