Is this group active? I just joined.

  • digitalfeminist
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      I just joined. Is this group actively riding every last friday?
    • builderbob6942
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
        --- In stpetecm@yahoogroups.com, "digitalfeminist"
        <digitalfeminist@...> wrote:

        > I just joined. Is this group actively riding every last friday?

        sooooooooo are they riding actively?

      • phylite
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
          --- In stpetecm@yahoogroups.com, "builderbob6942" <builderbob6942@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In stpetecm@yahoogroups.com, "digitalfeminist"
          > <digitalfeminist@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just joined. Is this group actively riding every last friday?
          >

          > sooooooooo are they riding actively?

          Yes, the rides have been active, and 30+ riders have been cosistantly
          showing up since I began with this ride in Dec.

          So Come Join Us BB....Great Fun!!
          Kriss