fix my bike!

  • acaiyule
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      my bike has been out of commission for a while now. it's a simple
      problem, but when i tried to fix it, i fucked it up.

      the back inner-tube popped. when i changed it out, i had trouble
      tightening the wheel to the frame. i also had trouble with a new lump
      in the tire. i got the wheel tightness problem fixed, but the lump popped.

      if someone knoledgable could help me change the inner-tube out, i
      would really appreciate it!

      send me an email, or call me at 727-520-3643