Yo Andros !!!

  • Didz@dron
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      Hey Andros, where are you ? It's been a long time that I haven't
      heard from you on the forums ....
      I've found two probs on the b8 :
      1) It's impossible to erase, cut, paste real time knob movements (for
      the LPFilter effect). I haven't tried for the other modules yet.
      2) The settings of the orpheus parameters are not always saved
      correctly. I mean that when i load a song, those settings have
      changed and therefore the orpheus sound is not the one I programmed.

      Have you found any strange behaviour ? I also have some crashes from
      time to time (soft + sound card)and I have to turn off the PC in
      order that the sound card should work ok again.

      I hope you'll be back soon ;o)
      Didz