Composition Wizard

  • Douglas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      Does anyone know if there are other wizard styles (*.swz) out there
      on the net?
      As a registered user I've download all the ones from Arturia. Except
      for 'hard rock' for some reasone I've never been able to download that
      one.
      I often find these wizards as a good starting point to creating a
      song. Or they are fun to mess around with after a long hard day at
      work and I don't feel like thinking to much. Just want to lay down a
      simple tune.
      But are there any more Wizard Styles out there???
      Dugzowl