Re: [Storm Users] Digest Number 118

  • Larry Briley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2005
      Rob,

      1) No one really uses the hall - in over 2 years I
      have never seen any activity there (which isn't really
      their fault)

      2) Arturia technical support for Storm has a lousy
      reputation...

      Unfortunately, you are probably on your own-try the
      forum on their site.

      They have never answered one e-mail I have sent them
      (several).
      Good luck-

      Peace,
      LB