Storm Hall

  • quartet46
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2005
      I have been trieing to log onto the storm hall for tips and tricks and
      news file share etc.. I can connect but their appear to be no
      information. can enybody advise if this is widely used???

      I have tried e-mailing Arturia to no avail.

      Rob.
    • vid1616
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2005
        Rob,

        Unfortunately the 'Storm Hall' is pretty much a bust....occassionally
        someone will pose a question, such as you have, but entries into the Hall
        are normally few and far between. The Hall remains an untapped resource.

        vid