Questions about Storm 3 for Mac

  • Neil I.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005
      Howdy

      I saw Storm 3.0 in my local Guitar Center flyer for $119 with a free
      MIDI controller (after rebate) which sounds like a good deal to me.
      Before I take the plunge, I have a couple of questions, hopefully some
      kind person here can answer.

      The Mac specifications on the website state that OS 10.3 is required.
      Will it REALLY not run on my Mac with OS 10.2.8?

      I am already running MOTU's Digital Performer 4.12, which I'd like to
      use for sequencing instead of Storm's sequencer. Can I play Storm
      through Digital Performer?

      Thanks in advance,
      Neil