Re: Lets get this list going again!!!!

  • StuartE
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2004
      Hi,
      I do keep an eye on this forum, so may be able to help. Although I
      have a copy of Storm 3.0 since it was released, a feature precludes
      its use with my sound interface, so tends not to get used much these days.

      Fire away and I may be able to help.

      Rgds
      Roger

      --- In storm_music@yahoogroups.com, "mooklaa" <mooklaa@y...> wrote:

      > I just downloaded 3.0 and have some Questions.... Is anyone out
      > there!!!
    • Tim Street
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
        Hey good to here from someone else who uses Storm.  I havent been checking this board much lately but if will do so more often now.

        mooklaa <mooklaa@...> wrote:

        I just downloaded 3.0 and have some Questions.... Is anyone out
        there!!!

        To unsubscribe from this group, simply send an email to:

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Scott swai
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005
          Cheak out my Bug on the other post....Tell me What you think...What is the issue that Keeps you from using Storm???...........Mook Out