storm 3?

  • antara1976
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2004
      hi fellows!

      this is antara,greece.

      i use storm about 4 months now and
      i have to say that it is amasing!

      ofcourse it has some limitations(example

      -you can put on it no vst-dx and stuff like
      that , and in compare with reason it has nt
      got the numerous reason soundbanks
      but i believe that storm ...fucks!!!

      its just need some experience and experiments!!!

      anyone out there knows something specific
      about when exactly storm 3 is going out.
      i read on kvr about the news but i cant find
      anything on the realise date.....

      greatings from greece

      and dont hear the others!-storm fucks!!!

      keep on make beautiful music!

      ANTARA STA LAKULIA!

      PS-SORRY FOR MY GREEK-LISH!
    • vid1616
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2004
        Dear Antara......

        > and dont hear the others!-storm fucks!!!

        I think you mean Storm ROCKS!!!!

        ....but I understood....

        vid