wake up, storm users

  • andreslocousa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2003
      Hey, there has not been a post in this group in months. Soon that will change, once
      storm 3.0 comes out early next spring. Right now Storm 2.0 is a bargain. I am just
      about to buy it. The demo is wonderful, although I wish the drums were better.
      Hork, the acoustic drum machine is a huge disapointment. But, for the money, it is a
      great bargain!
    • Kurt Biddle
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2003
        Anybody out there with tips on vocal distortion using
        STORM? I asked this before, but didn't get what I was
        looking for. I'm talking about distorted vocals used
        in industrial music (KMFDM, Ministry, Skinny Puppy,
        etc.)

        Any good tips?

        Kurt

        http://photos.yahoo.com/