Storm 1.5 bugs ?

  • Didz@dron
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2001
      Hi storm users,

      Here are three bugs I have on my storm 1.5. Are they personal or have
      you got the same ?
      1 my orpheus parameter settings are not kept in memory in the user
      banks
      2 Impossible to open storm by double-clicking on a stm icon
      3 Can't play any sample correctly in the EZ track

      If you have noticed other bugs, let me know !
      Btw, are all the members of the list storm users ? Why does nobody
      post any message here ? If we want Storm to hit the top, we must be
      more interactive ! Send links to your webpage and other stuff ....
      It could be good to know each other, isn't it ?
      Come on !!!!!!!
      Didz
      PS : I'm sending no link cause I have no webpage ...
    • French Dread aka Mesa
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2001
        greetings, sorry for the late answer i am a very very busy man :)
        i don't know for the bugs you mentionned, as i use mainly equinoxe to
        generate reggae skanks.
        it is strange none talkec about the new vocoder here...what your opinions?
        personnaly i am waitin the guitar synthsizer, more useful for my kind of
        music ;)

        FRENCH DREAD aka MESA
        http://www.earthcultureroots.com (rastafari)
        http://s.billard.free.fr (MAO)
        http://perso.infonie.fr/yass (hiphop)
      • Didz@dron
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2001
          Hi French Dread,

          Don't know if those bugs are just mine ! Nobody here seems to be
          aware of them ... As for the vocoder, i haven't tried it yet !
          Thanks for your concern FD aka M
          Cya
          Didz