hey i cant use ez track

  • eric lawn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      hi
      i down load the demo version of storm 2.0 ,i cant use ez track instrument in there ,i just wanna use it before i buy it ,if it satisfied me or complete my demands so tell me any thing that i could use that ez track instrument ,i m not gonna down load or save any thing ,i just wanna use before i buy it thats it ,if its complete my needs then i will buy it right away so pelese tell me any solution for it thanks i will really appreciate it byeee

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Scott L. Holmes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2003
        Downloaded the demo recently and tried this. What you gotta do is
        open the sample library. From there you can import samples. Then
        you just drag drop the samples onto the tracks.

        --- In storm_music@yahoogroups.com, eric lawn <eric_lawn2001@y...>