Storm as a VST in Logic Audio 5.3

  • kenwchan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2002
      Hi there,

      Is anyone using Storm successfully with Logic? i can get it
      running and synced. I can also play the instruments, but for
      some reason, bar 1 of Logic is equal to beat 3 of the 3rd bar in
      Storm. I am using it as a VST plugin, not rewire.

      What's up!

      Thanks for any advice.

      Ken
    • Houston Haynes <h3pcs@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
        Hey Ken,

        I'm using Logic 4.8.1, and have just set up a logic tune with Storm
        operating as a VST plugin. I've not done anything with it as of yet,
        but will fix that this weekend. ;) I don't know if the diff between
        4.8 and 5.3 will be an impact, but I'll provide my findings
        regardless.
      • kenwchan <kenwchan@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2002
          Thanks Houston, I'm curious as to how it works out for you. Let
          me know!

          Good luck
          Ken

          --- In storm_music@yahoogroups.com, "Houston Haynes