Guitar Loops

  • dugzowl
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2002
      Does anyone know a link to get FREE Guitar loops for use in Storm
      1.5? I need some good loops from soft and mellow to hard and fast.
      Douglas
    • David PONCET
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2002
        Hi Douglas,
        Just try the Sample Zone on our web site:
        http://www.arturia.com/en/samples.lasso

        I think you could find guitar loops in the latest sample bank (Rock - Lutin
        Bleu).

        Otherwise try http://www.looperman.com/

        Hope this helps.

        David

      • dugzowl
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2002
          Thank you very much for the links. They were perfect.