Re: Storm 1.5 and ASIO cracklin' question!

  • landonewts
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2002
      I know this may be late, but try some different buffer settings. I
      only have the Storm demo, but with a lot of VST instruments, you
      can fix noisy VST plugins by changing the buffer settings in your
      host app., (not sure where it is in Logic, I use DP) and/or the
      "samples per buffer" setting in the MOTU console for your 828.

      Hope this helps!

      - HP