All group members please read

  • teisha-reifel916@makinitnow.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 4:00 PM
      Hi There,

      This is for all the members of our group. I just
      wanted to inform everyone I have been noticing alot of posts
      on the group message board about this pennis enlarging thing
      and I decided to try it out myself and at first I was like darn I am sure
      this is a scam but you never know unless you try but to my amazement
      it is very real and true and I posted a pic of my results to show you how
      it worked for me and also you can just click on the image to get the complete
      info and I am sure you will be happy..