New site for Hayes family web pages

  • Steve Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2013
      Our family web pages, which have been inaccessible for more than a year, are
      now back on line, and you can see our main family history page at:

      http://www.khanya.org.za/famhist1.htm

      We have had some family web pages since 1996, long before we started this
      blog, At first they were hosted by Geocities, but then Geocities was taken
      over by Yahoo! and killed off. We moved the pages to Bravenet, but that died
      about a year ago, and when it was clear that there was no hope of it’s being
      rescuscitated, we’ve moved the pages to this site.

      So if you had links to any of our pages are one of the old sites, please move
      them to this one!

      It will take some time before we get everything working again, and some links
      are still broken, but the main family history page seems to be working OK for
      now.

      --
      Keep well,
      Steve Hayes