Thomas Stooke

  • Xpatria40@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2014
      Breakthrough is putting it mildly. This is  my missing link.
      After I have studied it I think it will confirm that my William's(1844) father was Thomas (the carriage maker ???). All along I have thought he was born in Shropshire, and so logically, was Susannah's son.
      William the elder his father,  was the proprietor of the hotel in Dowry Square-and possibly traceable to Dawlish.
      I cannot tell you how exciting this is.