Internet access problems

  • Steve Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2014
      I'm just writing to let friends and correspondents know that we have been
      having phone problems for the last couple of weeks. If you send an e-mail and
      do not receive a reply immediately, bear in mind that until our phone line is
      repaired it might take up to a week (or more) for your message to reach me,
      and when it does reach me and I reply to it, it may take as long or longer
      for my reply to reach you.

      My e-mail address has NOT changed, and it is not the e-mail address that is
      not working, it's the phone line.

      --
      Keep well,
      Steve Hayes