73Re: [stooke] Mary Stooke & Peter Howard

  • Helen Esdaile
    Jul 24, 2014
      Wow, that was fast! Thank you so much Steve.

      On Thursday, July 24, 2014, 'Steve Hayes' hayesstw@... [stooke] <stooke@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      On 24 Jul 2014 at 1:14, helen.esdaile@... [stooke] wrote:

      > Can anyone help me with some information on Mary Stooke? I've attached a
      > screen grab of my ancestry page for reference.

      Here's some of what I have:

      Family Group Report
      For: Thomas Stooke (ID= 4572)
      Date Prepared: 24 Jul 2014

      NAME: STOOKE, Thomas, Born Oct 1742 in Ashton, DEV, ENG, Died
      Dec 1784 at age 42; FATHER: STOOKE, Thomas, Born ??? 1700,
      Died Dec 1789 at age 89; MOTHER: LUSCOMBE, Elizabeth, Born Jun
      1707, Died Feb 1753 at age 45

      MARRIED 6 Jul 1767, to MARDON, Elizabeth; of South Bovey

      CHILDREN:
      1. M STOOKE, Thomas, born Sep 1767 in Ashton, died ???
      2. F STOOKE, Elizabeth, born Aug 1769 in Ashton, Devon, died
      17 Jul 1797 in Ashcombe, Devon; Married 4 Jun 1793 to
      ROWE, William; 3 children
      3. M STOOKE, James, born Mar 1771 in Ashton, DEV, ENG, died
      ???
      4. M STOOKE, George, born Mar 1773 in Ashton, died ???
      5. M STOOKE, John, born Nov 1774 in Ashton, died ???
      6. F STOOKE, Mary, born Aug 1777 in Ashton, DEV, ENG, died 28
      Oct 1861 in Alphington, DEV, ENG; Married 14 May 1799 to
      HOWARD, Peter

      --
      Keep well,
      Steve Hayes