Welcome Back!

  • stonewalltigers
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007
      Hello all my lovely Stonewall Tigers peoples! Hope everyone is settled
      and ready to go back to school. Well, more or less. Anyways, we have
      some pretty awesome stuff planned for this year . Come check us out at
      the RSO fair Monday around 3ish. Our first event will be Cook Out in
      Overton Park Sept. 2nd at 6PM and our first meeting will be next
      Wednesday, September 5th at 8PM in Clement Hall Room 333. I will be
      posting the rest of the schedule later, so be on the lookout for it.
      See y'all soon!

      Ginny Long
      President 07-08
    • stonewalltigers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2008
        Hey everybody, hope all of your breaks were good and your semesters
        are starting out great. We'll kick the semester off Thursday, January
        24th at 8PM in Clement 333 with a General Meeting. We have some great
        stuff coming up this semester, so come check it out!

        Ginny Long
        President 07-08