Charles Murray

  • Alexander Doig
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      Hi,

      I have been researching my Murray's in Stonehaven
      and surrounding area, and have come to a dead end,
      but unknown to me my husband's grandmother was
      also a Murray, as he is in no way interested in
      Family History, I thought I would look into it
      myself, his Gt Grandfather was Charles Murray who
      I have worked out was born abt 1892, married Annie
      Simpson Bruce 1915 Stonehaven, his parents were
      John Murray( Dairyman) and Margaret Anderson.

      The problem I have is when looking at Scotland's
      People web site there were two John Murray and
      Margaret Anderson's married around the same time
      both Aberdeenshire, and also a few Charles. I have
      no death for Charles and his family haven't got a
      clue.

      Does anyone have a Charles Murray in their tree?

      Regards,
      Ann