Photos & Images

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2005
      I am privileged to have advanced warning of some
      changes Yahoo is making to the photo albums in
      their groups. It's going to take a while for
      Yahoo to work thru all groups, right across its
      administration. I have checked out those in this
      group and all would appear to be safe but there
      is an indication that the changes are imminent
      by this linked notice in your photo albums.

      Your Yahoo! Groups photos are about to have a new
      look! What's new.

      As of now any photos that are not in albums will
      be deleted. It means of course that if we upload
      to a yahoogroup we make sure that we don't lose the
      original in, say, a hard drive crash. It can happen.

      Janet
    • EDWIN FOOTE
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2005
        Hello Janet!

        Am REALLY interested to see an enlarged version of
        the 1880 storm report. Is it possible to enlarge
        this on screen, then print? - Have spent some time
        trying to do this but have been unsuccessful!

        Regards,
        Sheila F

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2005
          The changes to which I referred earlier will
          affect those photographs belonging to and
          posted by subscribers to all groups.

          I'm not familiar with the print to which you
          refer and one has to be mindful of copyright
          infringement in enhancing an image & printing
          it without the owner's consent.