Holiday Wishes From Stonehaven Members

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2004
      HOLIDAY WISHES FROM STONEHAVEN GENEALOGY MEMBERS

      ********************

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on the site.
      Special greetings and many thanks go to you, Jim. Your
      hard work in helping us with our research, plus the
      inclusion of such interesting information in your
      weekly updates is greatly appreciated.

      To all my new friends and friends yet to be made on the
      site, my holiday wish is that the blessings of the season
      fill each of you with peace, joy, love, laughter and brick
      walls broken through.

      Ann Belau
      Porterville, California,
      U.S.A.

      ********************

      A very warm and peaceful Christmas blessing to all my friends
      on the Stonehaven site. And a special thank you to Jim for all
      he does to make this site so special and informative. A jolly
      joyful New Year too. I'll be waiting to see the fire balls in
      Stonehaven.

      Helen Jane
      Sylvan Lake, Michigan
      U.S.A.

      ********************

      Happy Holidays to Everyone!

      My wish to everyone is a Very Merry Christmas with family and
      friends and a Healthy Happy New Year! And all the very best to
      you Jim for all you have done with Stonehaven Genealogy. Keep
      up the good work!!

      Helen Clifford
      Connecticut
      U.S.A.

      ********************

      I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year, and
      many thanks to all who help, looking forward to another year of
      searching.

      "May our joys be as deep the sna in the Glen and our troubles as
      few as the teeth o a hen"

      Best Wishes,

      Ann Doig
      Perthshire
      SCOTLAND

      ********************

      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

      I have been a silent watcher since I joined but hope to put my
      research names up after the holidays.

      I live in Feilding New Zealand but most of my ancestors came from
      Scotland.

      Have enjoyed all the discussions and tips that members have put
      forward.

      All the best to everyone for 2005.

      Kay O'Brien
      Feilding,
      NEW ZEALAND

      ********************

      I would like to wish everyone all in Stonehaven a Very Merry
      Christmas & a Happy New Year

      Ena Barnett
      Qld,
      AUSTRALIA

      ********************

      If you would like to see your Holiday Wishes to the Members
      of the Stonehaven Genealogy Group listed here, please feel
      free to post it on the Message Board now and I'll be sure
      to add it to next Fridays HOLIDAY WISHES.

      "PLEASE REMEMBER" to include your full name and City in
      which you live in so that we know who the Holiday Wish is
      coming from. "THANKS"!

      NOTE: Next Friday will be the last day for you to send out
      your Holiday Wishes to the rest of the Group this year, so
      please post your message soon if you wish them to be added
      to next Fridays Posting.

      CHEERS,
      Jim Allan - Moderator
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2005
        HOLIDAY WISHES FROM STONEHAVEN MEMBERS

        ********************

        Season's Greetings!

        Thank you Jim for yet another great year. I wish you
        and your family and all the members of this wonderful
        group a very happy festive season.

        Best wishes and 'God Bless' from Roslyn in Australia.

        ********************

        Hi all,

        I'm taking up Jim's offer and posting a greeting. :-)

        May all of you and your loved ones have a safe and
        happy festive season and a wonderful New Year in 2006.

        Thanks to those members who provided me with much
        needed help and advice since I joined Stonehaven
        Genealogy.

        All the best,

        Trevor Weeding
        Sydney, Australia

        If you would like to see your Holiday Wishes to the
        Members of the Stonehaven Genealogy Group listed here,
        please feel free to post it on the Message Board now
        and I'll be sure to add it to next Fridays HOLIDAY
        WISHES. This will be your last chance to post your
        Wishes before the Holidays begin.