Holiday Wishes From Stonehaven Members

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004
      HOLIDAY WISHES FROM STONEHAVEN GENEALOGY MEMBERS

      ********************

      I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and
      especially Jim Allan, the Moderator - I have enjoyed
      every single letter with its particular bit of
      fascinating history.

      I am joining the East Ayrshire F.H.S. shortly, as I
      seem to have reached a dead end (oh dreadful pun not
      intended) as far as my Barron folk are concerned. I'm
      starting in on the Parkers now, though my cousin has
      done a tremendous amount of search and find.

      I will continue to receive this letter, if I may,
      because I find so much of interest and use.

      Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, and blessings to all.

      Marian Morgan
      Mississauga, Ontario
      CANADA

      ********************

      If you would like to see your Holiday Wishes to the
      Members of the Stonehaven Genealogy Group listed here,
      please feel free to post it on the Message Board now
      and I'll be sure to add it to next Fridays HOLIDAY
      WISHES.

      "PLEASE REMEMBER" to include your full name and City
      in which you live in so that we know who the Holiday
      Wish is coming from. "THANKS"!

      CHEERS,
      Jim Allan - Moderator
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2004
        HOLIDAY WISHES FROM STONEHAVEN GENEALOGY MEMBERS

        ********************

        I'd be interested in making contact with Marian Morgan of
        Mississauga to discuss her "Barron folk".

        Also, does one say "Happy Hogmanay"? If so, may everyone
        have Happy Hogmanay celebrations!

        David Barron
        Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

        ********************

        Wishing Jim and all on the list a Merry Christmas & Happy
        New Year. Have a wonderful holiday.

        Regards,

        Jan Bell
        Coventry, ENGLAND

        ********************

        Hi,

        I'd like to wish everyone the best of the season. I've just
        joined my first Scottish FH society (the Lothians, my DODS
        ggg gf and gggg gf were both Provost of Haddington, and I
        have different lines in ELN, WLN & ELN so that society was
        a logical choice for my first sign up) and I've been meaning
        to for a while now, I am sure the postings to this group
        finally got me to part with my moola, :-)

        John Dods
        Wellington, NEW ZEALAND

        ********************

        To All: Merry Christmas and A very Happy New Year!

        Sue Zanzinger
        Roanoke, Indiana, U.S.A.

        ********************

        With all my Best Wishes for the holidays and the coming year
        success in your research

        June Ewen
        Hanmer, Ontario, CANADA

        ********************

        This is such a special time of year to connect with loved
        ones and friends. I wish everyone a Peaceful, Loving and
        Happy Christmas, A healthy and prosperous New Year - and -
        all the success you are looking for.!

        For me this year, it will be very significant -- a reunion
        of brothers and sisters, there are 5 of us, and our families,
        all separated for 65 years! There are a total of 28 of us.
        We will be coming from all across Canada -- all to be in one
        space at the same time!! This is a dream come true for me. I
        have been searching for my immediate roots for most of my
        adult life. It is now going to happen.

        Dream and it is only a dream--search and persevere and it
        will happen. May everyone, and all of your families, enjoy
        this "very special time of year" May it be filled with peace,
        love, laughter and everything that is meaningful to you.

        I would like to thank you Jim, and to everyone else here in
        this group, for all the help I have received over the passed
        few weeks since I joined. Without the help from the kind and
        generous friends who take time to help, we would all still be
        "in the dark!" Successful searching, now and in all of 2005.

        Merry Christmas Everyone,

        Pat Burdick
        Port Alberni, B.C., CANADA

        Soon "the man" will be on his way,
        bags full of gifts
        spilling out of his sleigh.

        Flying high in the sky
        on Christmas Eve night-
        checking the roof tops,
        both left and right.

        Leave your lights on
        to guide his way,
        so you can open those gifts
        on Christmas Day!

        Light is love, and
        Love brings Peace--
        Let's pray for that
        in the war torn East.

        ********************

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 17, 2004
          HOLIDAY WISHES FROM STONEHAVEN GENEALOGY MEMBERS

          ********************

          Hi All,

          I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy
          New Year and safe travel for any like us who will be going
          away for Christmas and New Year. Please take care everyone
          these holidays and hope we all come back feeling refreshed.

          Carole Jenner[ nee Menzies]
          Katikati
          Bay of Plenty,
          NEW ZEALAND

          ********************

          Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

          Charles Dorian
          Issaquah, Washington,
          U.S.A.

          ********************

          Good morning,

          Just to wish you all 'Seasons Greetings'. Our Christmas wish
          is on-line at:

          http://www.ancestryroots.co.uk/Christmas2004.htm

          Best wishes,

          Ewan Steed
          Kilmarnock, Ayrshire,
          SCOTLAND

          ********************

          Best wishes for a happy holiday season to all. Take the time
          for a wee one to toast, and thank, your ancestors.

          Norm McEwen

          ********************

          I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a very happy
          New Year and my thanks go to you Jim for such a great site
          where we can all share so much and I look forward to next
          year and many more hours delving and finding all the family
          secrets.

          Carole
          NEW ZEALAND

          ********************

          Seasons Greetings to all members of this wonderful group. I
          have enjoyed all of the weekly newsletters Jim, and look
          forward to some active participation in 2005.

          Cheers!
          Roslyn Thompson
          Sydney, AUSTRALIA

          ********************

          Thanks to all for all the help with my own researches and the
          joy derived from watching other families connect through this
          group.

          All the Best for Christmas and New Year,

          Regards,
          Tish

          ********************

          May we, as God's children, always keep the true meaning of
          Christmas in our hearts: and may we share in the warmth and
          joy of this glorious season and the hopes of the coming year!

          I wish a Very Happy Holiday to each member and to Jim for all
          his hard work for us to enjoy.

          Marva Ogle
          Howell, Michigan
          USA

          ********************

          If you would like to see your Holiday Wishes to the Members
          of the Stonehaven Genealogy Group listed here, please feel
          free to post it on the Message Board now and I'll be sure to
          add it to next Fridays HOLIDAY WISHES. Don't forget that next
          Friday is Christmas Eve as well....so if you want to send in
          a wish please do so before then.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
            HOLIDAY WISHES FROM STONEHAVEN GENEALOGY MEMBERS

            ********************

            Bit late with the xmas wishes but hope that 2005 will bring
            peace to a troubled world & health & happiness to all members.

            Lyn,
            AUSTRALIA

            ********************

            All the best to you and yours Jim, for today and in 2005.

            Pat Burdick
            CANADA

            ********************

            Merry Christmas and Frochliche Weihnacten (hope I spelled that
            right in German). Enjoyed your Merry Christmas in many different
            languages! I once heard Icelandic when I flew their airlines to
            Luxembourg. It had a fascinating sound.

            Alice

            ********************

            Happy Christmas to all and the very best for 2005.

            Elizabeth Crawford
            Irvine,
            SCOTLAND

            ********************

            All the best for the coming year and don't over do the bottle
            come Hogmanay.

            Lang mae y'r lumb reek!

            Greg
            NEW ZEALAND

            ********************
          • Jim
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 9, 2005
              HOLIDAY WISHES FROM STONEHAVEN MEMBERS

              ********************

              Christmas Greetings

              To all I wish a Merry and Happy Christmas. May 2006
              bring everyone many blessings, good health and a
              successful year of endeavour.

              I would like to thank those who provide historical
              articles. These articles have provided me with
              immense pleasure over the year, and I am very
              grateful for them.

              oceanannieka morgan445@...

              ********************

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 16, 2005
                HOLIDAY WISHES FROM STONEHAVEN MEMBERS

                ********************

                Hi Fellow members of the Group,

                I would just like to take this oportunity to wish
                one and all a very Merry Christmas and a very
                Happy New Year from our house to all of yours.

                Wherever you are in the world may you have a safe,
                happy and blessed Christmas and all the best for
                2006 and may some of everyones brickwalls start to
                crumble and fall so our family history can emerge.

                Carole[New Zealand]

                ********************

                To all fellow Members of Stonehaven Genealogy

                We wish you a Blessed Christmas and a healthy
                prosperous New Year

                John & Daphne Colville
                Valhalla Gauteng South Africa

                ********************

                Dear Jim & all your cohorts . . .

                God bless you for all the smiles you have given me over 2005.
                Thank-you for the connections made and the mysteries resolved
                (and none of them were mine!). But most of all, may 2006 be
                your best year ever: you have made so many great years for so
                many others. And to everyone else who shares this digest, may
                2006 uncover relatives never known or dreamed of . .. and may
                at least one or two provide a scandal to savour.

                Nola Crewe,
                74 Riverdale Avenue,
                Toronto, Canada M4K 1C3

                ********************

                A very happy Christmas to the commitee and all our fellow
                members. May 2006 be a happy, healthy and prosporous one for
                you all. Thank you to Jim, Colin and all the regular
                contributors who make this such an interesting and useful
                website.

                Ged and Kathleen Masson

                ********************

                Greetings from Texas -Happy Holidays- I love this group
                and I always read every post, even if I don't post a lot.

                Merry Cmas and Happy 2006
                from Terri Estes-Allin in Brady, Texas

                ********************

                Hi Jim,

                May I take this opportunity to wish you and your family
                and all members of this fantastic group a very merry xmas
                and a guid new year.

                All the very best for 2006

                George Morgan
                Aberdeen,Scotland

                ********************

                To all the group,

                May you all have a wonderful Christmas and wishing you good
                health and happiness for 2006.

                Thank you Jim for another year of this great genealogy group
                and to all the committee members also.

                Ann Doig
                Perth, Scotland

                ********************

                Thank you very much for your weekly update, I
                enjoy reading it very much and have been on the
                Mary King Tour myself. I only knew about it from
                a friend who works in the civic hall there. I
                hope you can find someone to take over from you,
                personally I wouldn't know where to start.

                Good Luck with your future projects and thanks
                for all you've done in the past.

                Happy Christmas to all the Stonehaven crew & members.

                Liz Phillips

                Wishing everyone on the list a Very Merry Christmas
                & A Happy New Year. Greeting found at:

                http://www.ancestryroots.co.uk/Christmas2005.htm

                Ewan