5519Holiday Wishes From Stonehaven Members

  • Jim
    Dec 16, 2005
      HOLIDAY WISHES FROM STONEHAVEN MEMBERS

      ********************

      Season's Greetings!

      Thank you Jim for yet another great year. I wish you
      and your family and all the members of this wonderful
      group a very happy festive season.

      Best wishes and 'God Bless' from Roslyn in Australia.

      ********************

      Hi all,

      I'm taking up Jim's offer and posting a greeting. :-)

      May all of you and your loved ones have a safe and
      happy festive season and a wonderful New Year in 2006.

      Thanks to those members who provided me with much
      needed help and advice since I joined Stonehaven
      Genealogy.

      All the best,

      Trevor Weeding
      Sydney, Australia

      ********************

      If you would like to see your Holiday Wishes to the
      Members of the Stonehaven Genealogy Group listed here,
      please feel free to post it on the Message Board now
      and I'll be sure to add it to next Fridays HOLIDAY
      WISHES. This will be your last chance to post your
      Wishes before the Holidays begin.

      "PLEASE REMEMBER" to include your full name and City
      in which you live in so that we know who the Holiday
      Wish is coming from. "THANKS"!

      CHEERS,
      Jim Allan - Moderator
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic