5507Help Wanted!

  • Roslyn
    Dec 10, 2005
      Help wanted!!!

      I have come up against the proverbial 'brick wall'
      with my McDonald research in Kincardineshire and
      Perthshire and need to get back beyond the mid
      1700s (see below).Would appreciate your assistance.

      Kincardineshire:

      James McDonald (wheelwright)
      b c1740 (Fordoun?):parents possibly Alexander McDonald/Janet McKenzie
      m1 1776 Fordoun to Helen Falconer
      m2 1782 Laurencekirk to Jean McKenzie
      d 1834 Laurencekirk

      Charles Stiven (carpenter/snuff-box maker)
      b 1754 (Arbuthnott?):parents possibly David Stiven/Jean Fullerton
      m 1780 Fordoun to Margaret Burnett
      d 1821 Laurencekirk

      Perthshire:

      James McDonald
      b Muir of Merklands
      m 1794 Kirkmichael to Marjory McIntosh

      John McDonald (farmer)
      b 1801 Craig of Soilrie: parents James McDonald/Marjory McIntosh
      m 1827 Kirkmichael to Ann Robertson (b c1806 Inverchroskie House
      Strathardle)

      Cheers!
      Roslyn from Australia (familysearcher25au)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic