Introduction to Stoicism

  • Jan Edward Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 10:59 AM
      At 06:11 PM 3/31/99 PST, Jo Farley wrote:
      >From: "George Farley" <jofarley28@...>
      >
      >Could someone here send me a list of the Basic tenets of Stoicism?

      I'll forward a few of the basic posts that I have sent to the Forum over the
      past few months. For an introduction to Stoic ethics, which seems to be the
      most accessible and still relevant aspect of ancient Stoicism, see my webpage:

      http://www.wku.edu/~garreje/stoics.htm

      If you cannot access this, let me know and I will e-mail you a copy of it.

      Bowling Green KY U.S.A./Etats-Unis
      http://www.wku.edu/~garreje/poptindx.htm