In the beginning was the Word

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
      Lest we get too involved in technique, it's good to remember that there is a spiritual purpose to Stoic practice.

      "A reminder that stoicism can be divine"

      http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/dec/04/stoicism-can-be-divine-stoic-week

      "Stoics argued that logos, or flow, was crucial to the good life, but this spiritual element has not been mentioned in Stoic Week"

    • sohotakuan