Hardcover Discourses?

  • MichaelB
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      My go-to translation of the Discourses and Handbook - the Everyman / Robin Hard translation - is becoming pretty tattered, as I pick it up every day. I've bought multiple copies, but I was hoping to find a good hardcover translation that might be better able to stand up to the rigors of daily use. I'd prefer to avoid the Loeb Classical Library volumes because I don't need the translation, which for me adds bulk but no real value. I know that there are all sorts of reprint houses on amazon that offer hardback versions, but I am skeptical of their quality. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.