Re: [stoics] Re: Hello, I'm new here....

  • NishmaBlogMaster
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2013
      Hi Richard,
      Yes, I see the influence all over the place!
      I thought I had set this so that I would get your response on my
      email but I didn't. I had to come to the site to see it. Can you
      tell me what I need to put in my settings so that responses will go
      to my email? I thought I'd done it correctly, but apparently not!

      Thanks,
      Steve»

      Moderators can you help my friend Steve?

      Steve and I are on an REBT-CBT forum. I wanted to go deeper and learn more about the Stoic foundations of modern cognitive therapy. Also I find Epictetus absolutely fascinating, and marcus aurelius interesting too.

      An associate of Albert Ellis has taken on Stoicism, too and we communicate at times

      Happy 2013

      Best Regards,
      RW
    • Steve Stoker
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2013
        Richard and all,

        Okay....emails are coming to me now. Don't know what was wrong before, maybe I did or didn't
        do something right. But it's fixed now!

        Best,
        Steve Stoker

        Yes, I see the influence all over the place!
        I thought I had set this so that I would get your response on my
        email but I didn't. I had to come to the site to see it. Can you
        tell me what I need to put in my settings so that responses will go
        to my email? I thought I'd done it correctly, but apparently not!

        Thanks,
        Steve»

        Moderators can you help my friend Steve?

        Steve and I are on an REBT-CBT forum. I wanted to go deeper and learn more about the Stoic foundations of modern cognitive therapy. Also I find Epictetus absolutely fascinating, and marcus aurelius interesting too.

        An associate of Albert Ellis has taken on Stoicism, too and we communicate at times

        Happy 2013

        Best Regards,
        RW

        <*> Your email settings: