Re: [stoics] New Website for Stoic Foundation

  • Glenn Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      Thank you very much Keith. I'm a big fan of your book on Epictetus' Handbook and the Tablet of Cebes BTW -- it has been hugely helpful to me on many a Dark Night.

      Your web site is great, and I look forward to spending many hours with it. I wanted to mention you have a broken link on your home page, to the Sophia online course which you list as "Very Highly Recommended":

      --Glenn Davis

      V   L   A   D   T   H   E   G   N   O   S   I   S   M   A   N

                 "The mind is not a vessel to be filled
                           but a fire to be kindled."
                                   --Plutarch

      G   L   E   N   N   T   H   O   M   A   S   D   A   V   I   S

      On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Keith Seddon <k.h.seddon@...> wrote:

      Just to quickly let all members of the Yahoo Groups International Stoic Forum know that the Stoic Foundation has a new website address.

      http://stoicfoundation.host-ed.me

      Please update your bookmarks, and if you have your own website, please link to the new address.

      Best Wishes,

      Keith