Re: [stoics] Re: Stoic Homecoming Symposium 2012

  • matthew sharpe
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 4, 2012
      Dear all,

      this thread has gone cold, I see.  I am wondering whether the Homecoming conference is going ahead, remotely or physically.  It is a terrific idea, and I'd be happy to assist in any way, and possibly to attend (work authorities permitting).

      Matthew

      Dr Matthew Sharpe
      Deakin University
      School of International and Political Studies
      Melbourne School of Continental Philosophy
      Co-secretary, Australasian Society of Continental Philosophy
      msharpe@...