Test

  • Beatrix
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 2, 2010
      Just testing, since I've seen no messages
      aboard this List for a long time. --Beatrix
    • brunians@brunians.org
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 2, 2010
        *dropped pin*

        .

        > Just testing, since I've seen no messages
        > aboard this List for a long time. --Beatrix

      • Michel Daw
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 2, 2010
          Sshhh! There be sleeping philosphers here. This is the most sense
          we've made in a long time ;-). Remember, do not wake sleeping dragons,

          On 1/2/10, brunians@... <brunians@...> wrote:
          > *dropped pin*
          >
          > .
          >

          >> Just testing, since I've seen no messages
          >> aboard this List for a long time. --Beatrix

          Cheers,

          Michel
        • brunians@brunians.org
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 2, 2010
            *dropped 2-ton weight*

            .

          • brunians@brunians.org
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 2, 2010
              *dropped 2-ton weight*

              .

            • brunians@brunians.org
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 2, 2010
                It's remarkable how non-rocket-proof dragons are. And they do about as
                well against artillery as other large reptiles.

                Is it a coincidence, I ask you, that dragon sightings go way down just
                about the time that gunpowder was invented?

                .

                > Sshhh! There be sleeping philosphers here. This is the most sense
                > we've made in a long time ;-). Remember, do not wake sleeping dragons,
                > for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
                >
                > On 1/2/10, brunians@... <brunians@...> wrote:
                >> *dropped pin*
                >>
                >> .
                >>

                >>> Just testing, since I've seen no messages
                >>> aboard this List for a long time. --Beatrix

                > --
                > Cheers,
                >
                > Michel

              • Michel Daw
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 2, 2010
                  I think not! Ergo, the existence of gunpowder is proof of the past
                  existence of dragons. Logic me that!

                  On 1/2/10, brunians@... <brunians@...> wrote:
                  > It's remarkable how non-rocket-proof dragons are. And they do about as
                  > well against artillery as other large reptiles.
                  >
                  > Is it a coincidence, I ask you, that dragon sightings go way down just
                  > about the time that gunpowder was invented?
                  >

                  > .
                  >

                  >> Sshhh! There be sleeping philosphers here. This is the most sense
                  >> we've made in a long time ;-). Remember, do not wake sleeping dragons,
                  >> for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
                  >>
                  >> On 1/2/10, brunians@... <brunians@...> wrote:
                  >>> *dropped pin*
                  >>>
                  >>> .

                  >> --