Call for Submissions

  • Edward Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      *The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy*
      http://www.utm.edu/research/iep/

      CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

      *The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy* (IEP) is currently
      accepting article submissions in the area of Late Hellenistic
      Philosophy (roughly 150 BCE - 500 CE). Topics include, but are not
      limited to:

      Porphyry
      Iamblichus
      Neo-Pythagoreanism
      Emanation
      Logos
      The One and the Dyad
      The Corpus Hermeticum
      Hermes Trismegistos
      Posidonius
      Roman Stoicism

      Articles relevant to Eastern Philosophy and mysticism will also be
      considered. Guidelines for authors and other relevant information is
      available on the IEP main page. Interested scholars should contact me
      directly via e-mail.

      Thank You.

      Edward Moore
      Area Editor - Late Hellenistic Philosophy
      *The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy*
      Main Page: http://www.utm.edu/research/iep/
      E-mail: <proteus28@...>
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Jarod Dening
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2001
        I am currently working on an article regarding consciousness - the approach is somewhat applicable to mysticism, but also incorporates Hellenistic thought. might this fit your criteria?

        --

        On Tue, 1 May 2001 20:47:07
        Edward Moore wrote:

        >*The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy*
        >http://www.utm.edu/research/iep/
        >
        >CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
        >
        >*The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy* (IEP) is currently
        >accepting article submissions in the area of Late Hellenistic
        >Philosophy (roughly 150 BCE - 500 CE). Topics include, but are not
        >limited to:
        >
        >Porphyry
        >Iamblichus
        >Neo-Pythagoreanism
        >Emanation
        >Logos
        >The One and the Dyad
        >The Corpus Hermeticum
        >Hermes Trismegistos
        >Posidonius
        >Roman Stoicism
        >

        >Articles relevant to Eastern Philosophy and mysticism will also be
        >considered. Guidelines for authors and other relevant information is
        >available on the IEP main page. Interested scholars should contact me
        >directly via e-mail.
        >
        >Thank You.
        >
        >Edward Moore
        >Area Editor - Late Hellenistic Philosophy
        >*The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy*
        >Main Page: http://www.utm.edu/research/iep/
        >E-mail: <proteus28@...>
        >GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        >Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit:
        >http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

        Get 250 color business cards for FREE!